Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Couples Getting Married

I've been working with a few couples this weekend on wedding plans, and can not tell you how excited I am. One is a couple that actually asked to start from scratch with the groom present, in order to fully incorporate his desires into the planning. This. Is. Awesome. I said it on Twitter and I'll say it again: I LOVE a couple that chooses personality over pressure to impress!

I also signed up officially to work with some good friends of mine, and let's just say this -- with engagement photos like these, you know they'll have an absolutely adorable wedding. Such sweet folks! Photo by Kris Boevers.






Erin&Shea, Karen&Stuart, you are why I love working with people getting married.

1 comment:

amanda said...

your wedding so perfectly pretty - you're going to do great with these lovely couples i am sure!!! hope you guys are doing well :-)