Monday, April 6, 2009

The Fruits of our Labor

If you remember this post about the plastic 35mm cameras, you've seen some of the greatness that is Lomography. Well, we took out the precious little toys to play this sunny weekend. Here are some of my favorite results from Saturday (Sunday's with Julie will be posted shortly)...

Levi was trying to pull Whitney into the water, which we soon found was worm-infested:


Ben and Levi. No comment...


Kaley is a gymnastics pro, apparently. But she ripped her shirt doing a back handspring later. Fail.


The happiest Whitney ever...


Levi handing Kaley some flowers. They were freshly picked. Obviously.


Trying to capture the reflection in my sunglasses. No luck...


Ben danced at Walgreens...


The random barn at the 12th South park...


Ben plus Barn, which is fitting because he's such a hippy...


Is this a cartoon?


I couldn't tell you why this showed up on here, but I find it quite delightful...


Kaley and I were testing our luck with dandelion wishes...




I love the colors we got... especially considering that all of these are unedited. Wonderful! I have great hope that our guest photo booth will turn out delightfully. Pray for a sunny May 23rd. : )

No comments: