Saturday, April 25, 2009

He's good at what he does. Shoooooot.

Ladies and gentlemen, the fiance. As previously mentioned, he was in Nashville to lead worship last week for an event, and, well, we got some images back yesterday that I'm pretty ecstatic about.

Playing the electric, which rarely happens. He nailed it.


And again...


Featuring our bff's in the background... they're his groomsmen. I guess that's what happens when you play with these guys for so long.


TNT @ TNU 2009


I wish I knew what song even begged for clapping... ?


Three screens? Whattttt?


And isn't this just a tender moment? : )



I just love you, Brandon. You are so talented, and I couldn't be more proud.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I agree, Ashley. I am so thankful that God has brought Brandon someone who will love and support him as he uses his gifts and talents to glorify God!! You are an answer to prayers prayed over many years.