Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Speaking of Awesome Husband

Here is the exact email I got from Brandon yesterday afternoon. I copied and pasted. He's that cool.
My Mom told me about this new book series they are going through at LifePointe called "The Voice". Basically, it's a collection of authors (Chris Seay - Robbie Seay's brother -, Brian McLaren, Lauren Winner, to name a few) who have gotten together not to retranslate the Bible but to retell the Bible... to tap it into its dynamic, narrative foundation and tell it more like a story. Apparently it's getting rave reviews. I just ordered a copy for myself that's made of cloth, and I saw this version and bought it for you! :-) Because, come on... how could I see this and NOT think of my wife??


Huh. I'm looking forward to that read. I told him that we'd have to read these in bed every night like an old married couple. I mean, really. We've been married for 46 days now, so that's what you do, right?!


P.S. I'm a sucker for pretty paper. Really. It just makes me come alive. He soooo has me pegged.

No comments: