Sunday, July 19, 2009

She likes it! Yay!

How exciting... through Vintage Glam, we were featured on another wedding blog. This gal, I have to say, is quite extraordinary. Great taste. So much so that I'm now following her. That says a lot.

Much thanks to ShesNotTheMarryingKind for your mention of my hairpiece, pictured below. If you're wondering, this was actually a fabric-flower purchased at Macy's, then I hot-glued the birds-in-nest (purchased from Michaels for 2 bucks). Total cost: less than $10.


Photo by April Sirit of Evoke Photography. Hair and Makeup by Amy Lynn Larwig.

3 comments:

ashley said...

i just found your blog and haven't can't wait to go back through your other posts - but for now, seriously? can we be friends? anyone who wears a hairpiece that amazing for their wedding has to be awesome! :-)

The Thirty-Something Bride said...

I just found your blog through Brenda's Wedding Blog. So wonderful to find other Nashville brides! Can't wait to catch up on the reads.

Louise

Aline said...

oh my! it is so gorgeous...you did such a great job!