Friday, October 23, 2009

DIY Before: $3 Chairs Made Over

Yes, they're not so hot right now. Come Monday night, they'll look like totally different pieces.

We can thank our 50th street Goodwill for these. $6 got me both. In good structural condition, but not so aesthetically pleasing at present: Dull wood, dirty dated fabric, broken (or missing) backs, etc.

Monday nights a couple gals are coming over for a crafting extravaganza at the Whiteside ark. Ark and crafts! Get it? Well...I guess you would only if you knew our house is no typical OKC ranch-style home, but rather an 8-level house of cedar.

Anyways, the before pictures::
















Monday night I'll be sharing the how-to for this project. Holler if you'd like to come for this, or just to hang out, or to bring other projects you're working on that you like to show off. ;) I'll email you our addy.

Desserts will be served!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Racheal @ Enoughforeverafter said...

Hey Ashley! Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I think it's great that you're getting into this wedding business thing. Your wedding was just as adorable as can be, and the industry could certainly gain from your practical and creative perspective. Just wanted to let you know I'm adding you to my little blogroll. Hope you all are doing well in OK!