- Vinyl-Looking CD's from Verbatim, via Best Buy. 60 on sale for $20.
- 100 Paper CD Sleeves with Window from Meritline. 100 for $3.89. Free Shipping.
- Stamps from Martha's stamp line at Wal-Mart. Complete Starter kit for $17.87. (We're using these same stamps on our beverage napkins, programs, plates and more, so we'll get our money's worth.)
- Neat when it all comes together: 2 of our themes, if you'll remember, are Nature and Music, so it's a nice combo. Also, our programs are going to look like CD lyric booklets. Next to these, it promises to be a nice pair. Modern & Simple. I'm ok with that.
What the CD sleeves looked like when shipped:
Stamped! That's a friend's CD on display, as Brandon has our CD's with him out in Oklahoma. If you're curious though, google Eric Vinson. I bet he'd pee himself if he knew he got a plug just now.
And for those of you wondering what's made the cut for this little disc...
The incomplete list, in no particular order (YET):
- Glosoli - Sigur Ros (Processional)
- All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar (Recessional)
- Seven Keys - Aqualung
- 'Til Kingdom Come - Coldplay
- Magic - Andy Davis
- Your Love Is Strong - Jon Foreman
- Slaveship - Josh Rouse